tThe quote hits the nail on the head, with inner peace, all things are ossible.
The yellow rose is 'Sutter's Gold', a delicious scent and freely repeat flowering in a good sized bush with few widely spaced thorns. The only drawbach is that the blooms do not last like some others, still it is a worthwhile plant to have in your garden. I have one bush abd one climbing version.
2 comments:
tThe quote hits the nail on the head, with inner peace, all things are ossible.
The yellow rose is 'Sutter's Gold', a delicious scent and freely repeat flowering in a good sized bush with few widely spaced thorns. The only drawbach is that the blooms do not last like some others, still it is a worthwhile plant to have in your garden. I have one bush abd one climbing version.
I think that is mostly what we wish for here on earth - peace.
Post a Comment